Please rest assured that we will be staying open through out the third lock down (4 Jan 2021) and there will be no change to our service. If you have an appointment, please still attend the clinic.
The Chief Dental Officer of England has instructed dental practices to remain open. Dentistry is considered an essential service by the government.
We already have very detailed safety procedures in place to ensure your safety and we thank you for your support during the last few months.
If you have been asked to "shield" because you are considered extremely clinically vulnerable by your GP, then please contact the practice before you attend for a face to face appointment.
For all other patients, if you have any concerns please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Iosis Dental Clinic
Our Covid 19 procedure:
Before your appointment
- We will email you an appointment confirmation
- We will also email you a COVID-19 declaration form
- We will also email you several mandatory NHS forms
- Please fill in these forms online as soon as you get them
- Please note that without these forms we are not able to see you
- If you have ANY questions please let us know prior to your appointment and we will call you to discuss
On the Day of your appointment
- Make sure you have had something to eat, used the toilet & brushed your teeth
- You MUST be wearing a face covering / mask
- Please leave all your belongings in the car and try not to bring any heavy coats with you
- Unless essential – please come to your appointment alone
- When you arrive please queue outside and wait
- One of our staff will greet you and check your paperwork
- They will ask you to sanitise your hands with gel
- They may ask you to pay for your appointment in advance. Only card payments will be accepted
During your appointment
- Please relax. We have it all in hand and leave it to us to look after you
- Once you have arrived one of our staff will guide you to the surgery
- If you need to wait, we have two waiting rooms with social distancing screens which you can use
- Do not worry if you see our staff in enhanced PPE. They will look very similar to the hospital doctors on TV. Please also reassure your children. We still have the same smiley face under the mask.
- You will be asked to sit in the dental chair without touching any surfaces
- We may ask you to use a mouthwash for 1 minute
- At the end of your procedure, you will be asked to sanitise your hands
- One of our staff will guide you out of the surgery and back to reception
After your appointment
- Any extra instructions will be sent to you via email
- You will be guided back to reception, who will check you out.
- Our staff will then guide you to the exit